Tuesday 11 December 2012

Brief 4 // Submission Boards

Yahoo // Submission Boards

This is the brief that I struggled with the most, it was slightly out of my comfort zone and I don't feel I connected with the content or design outcomes as much as originally thought I would. I am glad that I persevered with it instead of trying to find a competition brief that was more suited to my interest, because in the industry I will not always be given briefs that I have an interest with, so this was a good learning curve, applying my design strategy to an unknown subject. I feel my time management on this brief was poor in comparison to my other briefs, this is because I spent too long choosing a concept to follow. Overall I am happy with the concept I chose, I think it was strong, but in future I will make sure that I connect with a brief properly so to avoid this problem again. It did allow me to develop skills for phone app and web design, something that I said I wanted to develop from the start of this module, but I feel that if my time management had been better, I would design outcomes would have been stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment