Tuesday 11 December 2012

Brief 1 // Curious Eats // Submission Boards

Curious Eats // Submission Boards

I feel this was my strongest brief from OUGD301. I am very pleased with the design outcomes and the concept I came up with for the 'curious' shape for the logo. This brief too much longer than I originally thought, the branding in particular. It took just over a week to create the main logo (typefaces) but it wasn't until a few weeks later that I came up with the irregular circle encasing the logo. I think the colour scheme works well across the range and the gradient gives the logos more depth. I feel this brief was the most successful because it of my interest in packaging of food and drink products. I would have liked to do some promotional material for this brief, however the branding and design for packaging too much longer than expected, which is fine because I feel the packaging range is a strong design outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment