Friday 7 December 2012

AMR // Publication Binding

I have used two types of binding for the publications; perfect binding and saddle stitch binding. 

Perfect Binding. 

High end magazines and publications use perfect binding so I wanted to use this for one set of my publications. 



The publication has come out well and all the pages are bound together. I was worried that it would make the publication harder to read but it didn't turn out to be an issue. 




Saddle Stitch Binding
I originally intended just to staple the publication together, however when I did this I realised that because of the number of pages in the publication it was only possibly to staple the pages together, and even this was not very secure. So I successful stitched the pages to the publication. 






No comments:

Post a Comment