Tuesday 11 December 2012

Brief 2 // Alternative Music Room // Submission Boards

Alternative Music Room Submission Boards

I am pleasantly surprised at how this brief turned out. I chose this brief was I wanted to develop my publication skills. The publication itself turned out to be much longer and more content based that I originally intended. I slightly understood the amount of time it would take me to generate all the content. I had a few problems with gathering some of the content, due to a select of artists that I wanted to include in the publication, did not have enough information written about them so I had to source other artists. I am pleased with how the logo has turned out and happy with the colour scheme I have used. I had a few problems in the early stages of it's development as I couldn't design any ideas for the logo that I was happy about. Eventually after a tutorial a made a decision on which of the logos I was going to use to develop further and I am happy with how it has turned out, there have been many stages of it's development over the course of the 6 of the 8 weeks the brief took. I am happy with the overall design of the publication, I think the typeface choice and layout fits well with the type of music the blog publishes. I would have liked to design more for a range of promotional material, raising the awareness of the blog however the branding and publication too longer than I gave myself time for.

No comments:

Post a Comment